If you or a loved one are looking for residential aged care, there is no better way to see if our home is right for you than by taking a personal tour. You will be able to see the beautifully designed rooms and facilities for yourself and meet our compassionate and caring team.
We fully understand and appreciate the concern at this time regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19). Rest assured that your health and safety is our top priority and we have put in place many measures to ensure a safe environment at Georges Estate as well as honouring the National Cabinets requirements for social distancing.
COVID-19 Visitor Access Information for Georges Estate
We thank you for your continued support during the last few months of visitor restrictions and stay-at-home orders, we do understand this has been a difficult time for everyone.
Tours are available in accordance with NSW Health guidelines, please fill in your details to arrange a COVID-safe tour.
From Monday, 11 October scheduled visits will be available at all Hall & Prior residential aged care homes in NSW:
- Two visitors per day aged 12-years and over will be permitted to visit a resident in an aged care facility if they are fully vaccinated and their second dose was received at least 14 days prior to their visit. Children under 12 are not permitted to enter an aged care facility;
- All visits must be pre-booked and visitors must sign in using our internal screening system, as well as using the Service NSW QR code;
- Visits are not time limited, but to maximise the opportunity for other residents to have visitors we ask that you are cognisant of visit lengths;
- In addition to the requirement to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, visitors must have received the 2021 influenza vaccine and must provide evidence of both;
- We strongly encourage visitors have a COVID-19 PCR test in the 72-hours prior to their visit; while this is not a NSW Health requirement our staff continue to do this as a measure to keep our residents safe;
- Visits can take place in a single room or outside in the garden.
All staff must follow COVID-19 protocols, including entry screening, wearing of P2/N95 masks and goggles or face shields, hand hygiene and social distancing.
For more information please click here for our FAQs.
All staff and visitors should also be aware of current locations of interest released by NSW Health.
We will continue to keep you up-to-date with any changes.